Decided to take your project or idea to a global level? Get a website that speaks your ideas loud, designed by Mrittick Choudhury - a website designer since 2016 working with international businesses and his own projects ever since.
- Websites built on WordPress are extremely scalable, hugely responsive and are for serious individuals and businesses. However, it is exponentially harder and more expensive to make and hence, if you are looking for a cheaper and faster solution, check out our website-services based on the platform 'Wix' from our store.
- One notable advantage of WordPress websites is that - it can save your more money in the long run, because you pay the lump-sum required for the designing only once and after that, WordPress doesn't charge annual running costs, unlike Wix websites.
- Website designing is a one-time cost, however, keeping it running is not. You will get a price-quote of your running-costs (charged annually) through an email (please note that the prices are subject to the domain-host's pricing policies)
- Running costs are divided into two parts: domain hosting and website management.
- Use the coupon-code 'WEBDSNFC2020' to be eligible for a 10% discount (valid once per customer). Apply during checkout.
- Approximate values of annual maintainance charges are listed under the 'addtional info' section. Annual domain costs depend on the name of your domain, its demand and its availability. Hence, the costs can range anywhere from $10 to $1000+
- Delivery times depend on the size and scale of your website. Approximate delivery times are listed under the 'addtional info' section.
Please be careful when you make a choice upon the type of website required. For getting a more accurate quote, mail us and book an appointment session so that we can guide you through the requirements and give you the most comprehensive pricing and work duration details.
Website Designing & Hosting
Commercial websites include a members area, and most importantly - a store with the ability to accept all kinds of payments (domestic and international). These are provided by 3rd-party SaaS-companies and hence, extra charges are applicable.
Non-commercial websites do not include those e-commercial features and are suitable for - portfolio, blog and other personal-use websites.